Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to Eponaland!

So...this is Kara, setting up a blog for Connie and all those Epona-goers who'd like to share the goings on around here...there's definitely plenty of them! We had a super lazy morning today...didn't get finished with feeding until pretty close to 10:30. Of course, it didn't help that I was riding along on the back of the ATV taking pictures of everything for you all to look at instead of concentrating on throwing hay, like I really should have been. It was nice being slow for a while, though. Today was supposed to be my very last day of high school, but I decided to skip it for the sake of skipping, so I'm here instead. Best choice I've ever made lol. And considering it's 45 degrees out there (!!!!), well that just makes it even cooler.

Anyway, I'm thinking it would be kinda cool to have a horsey profile up here every week or so. So for the time being, I'm going to head out to take some more pictures to have on hand for the first biographies. As soon as Connie wakes up (this is seriously the first time I've *ever* seen her take a nap), I'll get a story up for you!

I was going to post some pics from this morning, but no dice...it was a full ten minutes of "loading" before I just closed up the window and gave up. Maybe next time.
See ya for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment